New User Tips
MyGroceryDeals.com – Tips and Tricks for the New Member
To get the most out of a visit to the MyGroceryDeals.com website, here are a few suggestions for you. After you have logged in, you can set-up your preferences in "My Account Settings" and then we do all the work, in a matter of seconds, so you can save bundles on your grocery shopping, each and every week. We update the site 24/7 so you´ll have the latest information whenever you Sign In. We´re open 24 hours a day!
- After you register with your ZIP Code (so we know where your deals are), and you give us your email address (used for your username), you will be asked to complete your Profile so you can set up your unique preferences. This even includes any food allergies so we can warn you if you choose a product that might cause you some grief. By the way, we never share your email with anyone so don´t worry about us causing you SPAM "headaches"
- After you complete your profile on the first visit, you´re ready to start saving bundles on your grocery shopping. Use the menu at the top of the page so you can view the deals the way you like them – Browse Deals, or Browse Coupons, or let us help you with a "Quick Shop" of common items. You can even do a "Keyword Search" if you are looking for a specific item.
- The center panel of the page displays your search results. Simply choose any items you wish and they will be added to your "Shopping List" (which you can print or email). It´s very easy to compare the various items on sale.
- You can select and save your favorite stores and categories by clicking on Manage Stores and Manage Categories.
- Another savings tool comes from the "Browse Coupons" where you´ll find an assortment of online coupons. Simply choose the ones you want, and they print from your local printer. For even greater savings, use coupons with the products on special this week for an "extra helping of savings" as you double dip the discounts.
- The "Info" button for each deal is a great way to research the products you are thinking of buying. Check the nutrition panel and the ingredient statements to see what´s in your chosen product. If you identified any allergies in your My Account Settings, these will be "flagged" if you choose them when you create your shopping list.
- With "Quick Shop" you can Create, Customize and Save your own shopping lists. Start by choosing one of our "Themed Lists" (for everyday purchases or special events), customize as you wish and save them for future use. Save as many lists as you like – for weekly staples, Partytime, Thanksgiving, whatever and whenever!
- Use "Deals with Coupons" to see a daily summary of coupons that match up to your local deals. Matched coupons to current deals will also appear in your search results as you plan your shopping.
- Our Product Alerts feature allows you to specify up to 5 items you would like to be notified about when they go on sale in your chosen store list. When they go on special, we send you an "email alert". No hunting for your favorite items - we do all the work. Set these up in the "Notifications" section of "My Account Settings" and then we keep monitoring them automatically, just for you!
- Last but not least, come back to the site frequently, so you can maximize your savings. New deals are always being posted so you don´t want to miss out on the opportunities to save money (and time) each and every week! Next time when you Sign In with your email address and password, you´ll jump right into the deals.
Why not become a member today? Registration is fast and easy, and best of all - membership is FREE!
You´ve got nothing to lose – and everything to gain - in terms of saving time and money when it comes to your local grocery shopping each and every week!Sign Up now!