What can we help you with today?
Before sending us an email, try referring to the sections below for an answer to your question. The solution might be one click away!
If you do not find what you are looking for, you can find a link to contact us at the bottom of this page.
We're very sorry to see you go!
However, if your mind is made up, to delete your membership account (you will no longer have access to our great features and savings opportunities in the future!), please click here to access your account settings. There you will find a link to cancel your account.
Please note that we send out several types of emails:
- Newsletters are periodic emails that we send out with content that we believe you'll find interesting.
- Circulerts are regular weekly emails that we send out to members who have requested to be notified whenever deals are available at their favorite store.
- Product Alerts are emails that we send out to members to let them know when certain products of interest go on sale. We only send these when the member has specifically asked to be notified of sales on a particular product.
You can unsubscribe to any of the above email types from your account settings page. You can also unsubscribe to a newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter.
In addition to the above regular emails, you may also receive:
- Transactional Emails are sent out as a result of specific actions that a member may perform on the site, such as requesting a password reset, signing up, or sharing a deal.
- Account Notices are sent out very infrequently (a couple times a year or less) and provide important information to our members about their account. These emails cannot be turned off without deleting your account.
There can be a few possible causes for this. Please pick the situation which applies best:
- If you have just recently signed up and haven't yet received your activation email, click here to request that the activation email be resent.
- If you have logged in before but have forgotten your password or cannot log in, click here to reset your password.
If you are still running into issues, please contact us and we'd be happy to look into this issue further.
While generally you should receive your activation email almost instantly, sometimes it can take up to a few hours to be delivered. Please check your spam folder and updates tab/mailbox, if you use gmail.
If you still haven't received your activation email after a few hours, please contact us and we'd be happy to look into this issue further for you.
Walmart has an Everyday Low Price policy, where they don't have weekly specials. Often what you will see from them are featured items -- particular products that they are promoting, but which are still sold at their regular price.
So, although they don't have weekly deals, from time to time, Walmart will still offer some specials, normally coinciding with the holidays. Whenever there is a special on at Walmart, rest assured, you'll see it on our site.
If the store location information you are viewing seems to be incorrect or out-of-date , kindly contact us and let us know your specific location information (including ZIP Code) so our Operations team can investigate further.
If we are missing your favorite store, please contact us with your location information including your ZIP Code so we can investigate further.
In terms of adding a new store or chain to your area, please be aware that we add them based on the number of member requests, the size of the store (i.e. number of locations), whether they publish specials or not and their promotions frequency. We do consider all requests so please check back in a couple of weeks to see if we were able to accommodate your specific request.
First off, we’re sorry to hear that you weren’t able to find a particular item on sale at your local store for the price as seen on our site. This could be for a variety of reasons including that the sale prices might vary by store location (actually quite common), or the price was changed after the deals were published, or the store forgot to put the item on sale, etc.
We are happy to investigate this further for you, so please contact us with as much information as you can about what the item was, the pricing, and the physical store location and our Operations team will look into it. We take the accuracy of our information very seriously and want to ensure you get the correct information at all times.
Once we have all your information, we will provide a response as soon as we are able.
MyGroceryDeals.com has focused on providing members with food-oriented savings to-date in all regions of America, but we do plan to expand into other purchase categories including non-food (household) and health & beauty care in the near future.
In the meantime, we hope our site will allow you to save time and money on your weekly grocery shopping, each and every week.
Using the Site
Please visit our Help Guide for detailed instructions on using the site's many features.
We love hearing from you!